· Singapore takes delivery of unusually large volume of supplies from Japan last week.
· Shipments boost imports from Japan over past four weeks to highest in almost five months.
· Rise in shipments precedes imminent closure of Group I plant in Japan.
· Cargo loadings from Taiwan slow down in past week after wave of shipments in first week of September.
· Total cargo loadings from Taiwan likely to fall from unusually high levels in August, still set to remain relatively firm.
· More than half of Taiwan’s cargoes move to China so far in September.
· Cargo of light and heavy-grade Group II base oils from Taiwan set to reach India in coming days.
· Cargo from South Korea set to reach US Gulf coast by end-Sep 2023, ahead of several others in early October.
· Cargo from southeast Asia set to reach Brazil in coming days.
· Large cargo of Group III base oils from UAE discharges part of the shipment in west-coast India last week, set to discharge larger portion in Chennai this week.
· Large cargo of Group III base oils from UAE loads in 2H Aug 2023, set to reach US Gulf coast by end-Sep 2023.
· Cargo loadings from Saudi Arabia slow down in September after surge in shipments in August.
· Cargo from Saudi Arabia, likely of Group II base oils, set to reach northwest Europe by end-Sep 2023.
· Large cargo from US set to reach northwest Europe in coming days.
· Several shipments from UK set to reach Nigeria before end-Sep 2023.
· Shipment from Russia set to reach Nigeria in coming days.
· Shipment from Russia to Nigeria would be third in last five months on same vessel.